Thank you for joining Friends of Mimosa Hall & Gardens! Your annual membership will help us to restore this historic treasure to its former glory and enable us to share the rich history of the house, its inhabitants, and those that served on the property and in the region.
Your contribution will support three important initiatives:
- Solar power - Mimosa Hall (c. 1842) will be the oldest Net Zero building in the United States!
- Restoration of the grounds - the Neel Reid gardens (c. 1918) will be revitalized and opened to the public.
- Preservation of the house - necessary repairs will help ensure that the house will remain enjoyable for generations to come.
Individual Membership ($25)
- 100% tax deductible donation
- Subscription to our e-newsletter
- Invitation to annual members-only tour of the grounds
- 2 Mimosa Hall postcards
Founding Membership ($100)
- All the Individual Membership benefits, plus:
- Friends of Mimosa Hall & Gardens pen
- 1 Guest invitation to annual members-only tour of the grounds
- Name on website and in e-newsletter